Tuesday, January 08, 2008

CHUCK E CHEESE!!!!

While we were in Louisiana, we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese! We put him on a few rides which I really do think he enjoyed then Kent and I took over and competed against each other with the rest of Boston's tokens! By the end of it all, I think Boston was pooped!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Yeah I've been waiting for all of your catch up posts!

Katie said...

Ok, again, you have got the cutest boy!! Also, I am so surprised that you didn't do a post on LSU tigers!!! Hello?!? It was such an anticipated game (that Luke & I were both looking forward to...) and we are happy with the outcome. Kristin made me promise that we wouldn't be Buckeye fans when we move to Ohio...I'll see what I can swing!!

The Heaton's said...

oh man i totally miss the chuck e cheese days!!!

Cardon Family said...

Chuck e cheese is the best! ecspecially when they get older i love it because it is all contained and you can't really lose your child! it is the best!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I love how excited he looks while riding the horse. He's gonna love Chuck-E-Cheese just like his cousins do. Even though it is a pretty white trash place....it is alot of fun!