I was terrible about taking my camera with us when we went places in Baton Rouge but I made SURE to bring my camera with us when we went to Kent's mom's house to take pictures of the grandkids. Carol wanted a picture of all her grandkids together and so we had a fun time trying to get a good picture of all the kids together happy, smiling and all looking at the camera! Here's a peek of the pics we got!
Jordan-the coolest, nicest, most kind hearted 12 year old you'll EVER meet!
Hillary and cute little Melia!!!
TAKE ONE
...And I think they're done!
We also celebrated Riley's 1ST birthday that night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!





1 comment:
Hey Karlee! I just wanted to tell you how cute your blog is! I love the new scrapbook look! I also appreciate you posting pics of Neal's wife and kids. We've never seen them so it's at nice to at least know what they look like. :)
Post a Comment