Boston is officially making the move to crawl! Okay so he's not 100% there but he IS getting it! The easiest way to get him to work on crawling is to put his baby snacks in front of him (is this surprising?!). On this occasion he was a little distracted by his ladybug toy that he loves BUT he finally made it to the treat! I'm so proud of this little guy!

4 comments:
wow he is really doing it!! What a big boy, crawling is probably bitter sweet, because its nice he can reach what he wants but then he will get into everything! My morning sickness is almost all the way gone, I am soo glad!!
This looks just like Jack's crawl! I LOVE it!! They are just so dang cute!!!
oh my gosh he is so cute! seeing him gnaw on that treat was hilarious. what a freakin cutie...
That is too cute. For a second I thought he would he the car! Ha not quit, but he is doing so good. What a cutie.
Post a Comment