
You would probably never look at this face and think that someone this precious could cause any issues! But never in my life have I ever been so tired, so helpless feeling BUT never have a felt so much love for someone who causes this kind of stress. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything else in the world. I am now for the first time in my life REALLY learning what patience and selflessness is. He is worth every minute! My boobs may be extremely sore, my eyes may have bags under them, I may get pooped and peed on consistently every day and I may not have money to go on a shopping spree because diapers and wipes cost a pretty penny per week but the happiness this little man brings into our lives is unreal and totally worth every minute. Am I ready to have another one just yet...NO! Ask me in a few years but for now, Boston is the sweetest joy in our life!
1 comment:
aww that is so sweet! I love these posts, keep them up.
Post a Comment