Monday, June 11, 2007

BABY CRAZE!!!!

My new plan is to fly to Lehi, Utah and get Boston's baby pictures taken! To some of you this might sound a little crazy BUT if you had a child you might understand! This website explains it all....these pictures of these little babies pretty much brought tears to my eyes. I absolutely LOVE it and in the mean time I have to talk Kent into buying me a plane ticket!

http://skyejohansen.com/

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Wow, her photos are awesome! I think it may be time for you to post some more pics of baby Boston already! What's the hold up?

Ciara & Lyle said...

omg, sooooooo cute! and here in little ol lehi? crazy! well come while we're NOT gone! Come in july or beginning of august so i can see you guys!

jamie said...

Wow, I kinda laughed when I read your post but after looking at the link they are SO SO SO cute. Pictures are forever (well if you have a backup in case your house burns down). Tell Kent that. Worth a flight!