Friday, June 01, 2007

We have been home for one week and are still trying to adjust to the life of a baby. Thank goodness my mom has been here to help out...she has been absolutely WONDERFUL! So besides sleepless nights, boobs that have grown FOUR cup sizes (34 G to be exact!) and sore nipples, back and gut things are on the up of getting this whole parent thing down. We love our little guy and enjoy every minute of him!
Kent with Lil Boss after basketball
Mimi and Boston

Lil Boss sleeping...what he does best!

After his first sponge bath. He LOVES getting his hair washed but HATES being cold and naked after the bath.
Sucking on his pacifier which Kent thinks is a bad idea to let him have...but I say he shuts him up and I don't have the patience to just let him cry and cry and cry!

Just chillin on the couch when I was down and out with my terrible headaches and nausea. Boston came to make me feel better!
All bundled up and nappin in his favorite chair

4 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

HELLO!!! What the cutest baby boy ever!! I love looking at those pictures of him. He is seriously so adorable. I just want to squeeze him! Okay I seriously have been on your blog every single day to see if you have updated your site yet with pictures of Boston. And you finally have. Thanks for that. Congrats again. I love you and keep sending pictures/posting them. You've been taking more pictures now with your camera now that that little guy came along huh? Funny how that happens huh? Well hope all is well, I'll call you later. Tell mom, Kent, and Boston hello. I love you.

Jeni said...

Karlee -
Beautiful baby boy! I love him , he is really such a sweet little guy - soooo cute!! And he has an awesome name, LOVE that!
Congrats you guys are gonna have so much fun and be great parents. Your boobs will feel better soon I swear!!

Katie said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL! Kristin called me the day your blog was updated, so that I could come and check him out...what a cutie!! i hope that you are feeling better..I remember having Livi and I hurt sooo bad--don't worry, the 2nd one is easier :)

Ciara & Lyle said...

wow, that boy is SUCH bluth baby. LOVE IT! Glad to hear you are feeling better (via Kari at my bridal shower)!