Mid week date nights don't occur very often in our house but with our weekends in May COMPLETELY booked, this was the only night we could make it work.
I was THRILLED when I found out that Newsies was coming to Houston. Not only do I LOVE the movie but I also LOVED the play when I saw it in NYC. Kent didn't grow up going to Broadway plays (his first was last year when we went to NYC) so I love sharing this love of mine with him and really wanted to take him to one of my favorites.
I couldn't help but dance in my seat and sing along to the songs. Kent may or may not have been laughing out of embarrassment to be with me. Our good friends the Buchanan's came along with us which always makes for a fun date night.
The play of course didn't disappoint for the 2nd time around and I would DEFINITELY see it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment