Friday, July 10, 2015

9 months

At 9 months he's ALL about calling for "mmmma mmma!" and waving and I LOVE it. 
 
9 month stats:
Weight: 21 lbs
Height: 28 inches
Remember last month when he just started to climb the first step....
 We are definitely in trouble now.  The stairs are his favorite place to sneak off to whenever I'm busy cooking in the kitchen.  He thinks he's big boy status for sure.  He still prefers to army crawl everywhere although he does get up on all fours and then after about 2 or 3 little moves, he plops himself and belly on the floor to make it the rest of the way.  That stinker.
 
He doesn't seem to mind the water thankfully.  Life would be pretty miserable this summer if he didn't want to be near it.  He thoroughly likes to just sit and splash and chew on pool toys.
 Nolan is LOVING his food.  I've slowly started to let him suck on and eat a few little table foods.  So far he's been a fan of everything I've let him try.  He LOVES to hold a carrot and just chew on it.  He gets pretty upset when you take it away.  We also tried out some pineapple and the boys found it pretty hilarious to watch his reaction and then keep going back for more and more.  I'm really hoping Nolan turns out to be a food lover like Boston.  Hudson hands down gives us a run for our money in the food department. 
 We pulled out the walking toy and he's attempted it a few times with little success.  He prefers to just sit and play with the wheels than stand and walk behind it.  It's a work in progress but something new and fun for him to explore. 
 
I'm so thankful Hudson has taken a strong liking to his little bro.  He takes his roll as a big brother very seriously and probably is on the lookout more than I am sometimes.
  "Mom, Nolan is by the plant!"
"Mom, Nolan is by the stairs."
 "No, no Nolan you can't have that!"
It's quite adorable and impressive since Hudson isn't my most cautious child when it comes to his own life.

No comments: