Thursday, March 19, 2015

rockets game round 2

Boston had been DYING to hit a Rockets game this year.  When I found out about "MORMON NIGHT", the deal was too good to pass up.  We got a sitter for Nolan and took the rest of the fam to the game with the Buchanans. 
The boys were quite calm at first.
 Until they got into the game and got a little food in their bellies.
 The game got REALLY close at the end but the Rockets pulled through and beat the Nets!
 One of the perks of Mormon Night was that you could go down on the court and shoot ONE free throw.  Talk about a boys dream (including GROWN boys).
 Kent was proud to say he MADE his one chance shot.
Don't you love all the "security" they have down there..ha!
The boys were in heaven.
I'm sure glad that I love sports as much as I do so that I can really enjoy stuff like this with my boys!  I KNOW this is the way I'll be spending the rest of my life with these boys.

No comments: