I'm starting to realize it's harder and harder to keep up with my blog with three kids and every day life. I also think I'm slacking in the picture department as well. I'm trying.
Nolan was 6 months ONE month ago!
Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz (43%)
Height 27 inches (62 %)
He always likes to find the corner to sleep. He even puts his binky back in his mouth now. This changes so much!
We are still working on sitting up. He's a pro with support but once you take that away, forget about it.
I had Kent pull out the jumper. He loves it....for maybe 5-7 minutes. I guess anything that buys me a little time during the afternoon chaos.
I dropped his LATE evening nap which makes for a TIRED boy in the afternoon. I've never had any of my boys willingly fall asleep in my arms, stroller, ground, wherever when they are THAT tired. This kid on the other hand, if he's tired enough will take time to catch a few zzzz's when he can.
We also pulled out the high chair and started this boy on some veggies. He does pretty well with the basics and eats them right up. I'm crossing fingers that he will be a good eater later on. Hudson is DIFFICULT with foods and I'm determined to get this kid to not be so picky and be good about eating GOOD foods. It may be a shot in the dark but I'm hoping!!
Oh and he also still has red hair....and eye brows.
No comments:
Post a Comment