22 weeks down. Feeling EXTRA large at this point.
I am growing. A lot. Which also means all these aches and pains I used to get in the last trimester seem to have already hit. Let's hope I survive.
Little man kicks constantly.
I feel him usually the most very, very low.
I'm finally at the "feel good stage" which I still use that lightly.
Desserts of any kind AND white cheddar cheetos make me sick to my stomach which totally sucks because all I want is a freaking MILKSHAKE.
I'm no longer AS tired and finally have some energy.
When I went in for my 21 week appointment, everything measured perfectly but in my ultrasound Dr. McGuirk found that I have marginal previa. He told me of the risks and what it all meant (I'd never seen him so serious before) but he made me promise I wouldn't go GOOGLING away and freak myself out. We scheduled another ultrasound for 25 weeks to see if the placenta has moved. Crossing my fingers.
We are half way through this pregnancy people!
This brings on VERY mixed emotions for various reasons.
Part of me wants to pregnancy to speed up yet at the same time slow down....
2 comments:
I'm SOOO excited to have a blog to follow with someone who likes to write posts. Keep hope alive, Karlee.
You are so adorable pregnant! I love your little bump!
Post a Comment