Thursday, February 07, 2013

Winter Blues

Since right before Christmas, our life has been basically like this
Sickness. 
Blah.
I'm over it.
The kids are over it (let's hope).
I'm completely emotionally and physically drained.
The house has been lysoled.
Toys have been santized.
And we are officially ONE week strong from being sickness free.
Pray for this house.

1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

ONE week, huh? Is that a record for you guys? ;) I hope that y'all can all STAY healthy this time around. Being inside all the time and being able to go anywhere is NO FUN! Let's hope all those germs are out of your house (school, nursery, primary, etc). HAHA! Even though it is nice to have sick kids at times, because it's alot more calm around the house. But not sick for 6 weeks...that's a TON of sickness. Here's to hoping it stays away!!!!