Kent came to me one day and suggested that this year, every 3 months we would each choose a book for the other to read. I know he made this suggestion because he's been wanting me to read all these books he's read over the years that I find extremely boring...
I thought it was a great idea...because just like he has books HE wants ME to read, I have books for HIM to read.
This quarter's book selections:
Kent chose this for me
And I chose this for Kent
It makes me smile every time I see him reading it.
P.S. I've already finished my read. Kent's got a few more weeks!
Can't wait for discussion night!


2 comments:
THIS is a great idea! Too bad my husband is illiterate.
That's so funny, Woman's Interest: Love... Man's Interest: Making Money. I love the book idea though! I think it may take Tanner a whole year to read a book though, let alone one I choose for him!
Post a Comment