Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Zoo Boo


We made our outing to Zoo Boo again this year. Last year I was 7 months pregnant and this year I had TWO in tow! Boston anxiously got dressed up in his costume (Hudson's wasn't finished yet so he just wore Halloween attire) and we met him with the Nielsons. We saw some animals, did some trick or treating, decorated pumpkins, saw Dora in 4D and most importantly had a blast!


This picture is the ONLY picture you will see with Boston and his Mario moustache. He wore it for a bit at the Zoo then it got dropped in dirt and was ruined.




Boston and Isabel carefully colored their pumpkins. Boston made a "scary" jack-o-lantern.




This was the first we have been to the zoo since the African Safari part has been finished. I was pretty impressed with it.


All Boston wanted to see were the lions and tigers!


We made a round on the carousel. I guess Isabel wasn't feeling like riding on an animal?? I barely found her when I was looking to snap her picture!


Boston of course found the tiger.


Hudson zonked (but only for a short bit).


We tried to get a group shot but you can see how well that turned out.


The kids were pretty exhausted by the end of it all.


The costumes all came off and we made one last stop to see the seals before heading out.


You would have THOUGHT that wore my boys out but they were high energy right before bed & were tackling and rough housing before lights out!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

We hit zoo boo too - next time we are going to have to coordinate our outings. Your boys costumes were great!

Kari Combe said...

I absolutely LOVE that last picture of Boston and Hudson together! They look like the best of friends and it's adorable! P.S. The boys Mario and Toad costumes turned out really cute for the Halloween trunk or treat!

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

so cute! I can't believe how big Hudson is getting! And don't you just LOVE how they like to play together? Rylan thinks it is so funny to play with Jordan, and the rougher the better, lol!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I 2nd Kari's comment about the last picture. I love how they adore each other. It makes my heart melt. What a fun mommy you are taking your boys to all these fun activities for the holidays. I wish I was still that good. =)
One day we'll live close to each other and we can make these memories together. But by then, our youngest children will be 15 years old. =(