Boston has been looking forward to Halloween NIGHT for a LONG, LONG time. These costumes have been planned for months and Boston couldn't WAIT! Here's our little Mario and Toad (Boston's terribly painted on moustache since the other one was RUINED was only applied for the trunk or treat). Yes, Hudson actually DID leave the hat on for most of the night surprisingly. This is Kent's masterpiece that he sewed up while I was out of town. Impressive? I think so.
Before we left for the evening, we realized we hadn't carved up our "scary" jack-o-lanterns Boston was anxious to carve. So we quickly did one of them before we left.
Then we headed to our friends the Buchanans for a fabulous fun night of food, friends and trick or treating. Ashley went all out and had TONS of yummy food and DELICOUS soup for everyone!
They LOVED running from house to house saying "trick or treat" and getting their candy then RUNNING to the next house. Although Boston loved getting the treats, there was one house that was grilling hot dogs for all the kids. That was BEYOND Boston's favorite and he downed it in seconds.
Sweet little Millie with Hudson. She's always SO sweet to him and I TOTALLY think she needs a little baby added to her family! Keep prayin Millie.
Once we had hit enough houses the kids stripped out of their costumes and roasted marshmallows by the fire pit for s'mores!
It was getting late so we bailed & headed home thinking FOR SURE my boys would pass out instantly in the car....but NOPE! They were wide awake a full of giggles until their heads hit the pillow that night.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
2 comments:
I LOVE the boy's costumes! So creative and cute! Looks like Boston had a blast trick or treating especially getting that hot dog! Such a good idea! I also love the "scary" pumpkin carving Kent and Boston did! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun with all your friends!
Okay, a couple of things....
ONE: That is alot of little children to take trick-or-treating. What a fun crowd! Did I ever tell you that we lost at least one child while trick-or-treating? 2 years in a row? Not mine, some of our friends....luckily. Don't worry, they were found.
TWO: For the record, Boston has had s'mores before....remember at bear lake in Grandma and Jim's cabin?
I still can't get over your boys costumes. Those are definitely going down in the history books! They look adorable!! And their cute Halloween jammies and Huddy Huds smile....it always puts a smile on my face.
Also, did your friend MAKE those apples? Or did she buy them somewhere? I need to know this for next Halloween. ;)
Love you!
Post a Comment