We had our annual outing to the pumpkin patch for FHE Monday. This pumpkin patch REALLY looked like the economy hit this thing hard because it seemed SO much smaller than last year and it REALLY made me miss my precious Flowermound pumpkin patch in Dallas even more! Oh well, you work with what you have, right? Boston RAN over to this pumpkin head LSU player. He thought it was pretty cool.
Yes, I put Hudson in a sweater and it was 87 degrees that day. But common, it was the only thing that coordinated with Boston!!! People there probably thought I was CRAZY!
We put Hudson in Boston's lap and he did NOT know what to think of the feel of that hay which meant NO good smiley picture like he usually gives us.
We wheeled the wagon around looking for the PERFECT pumpkin. The boys loved the wagon ride!
Kent did NOT care to try to coordinate for pictures and I didn't try to push the issue....
We walked away with our 2 pumpkins (they honestly aren't the most PEFRECT pumpkins but like I said, slim pickins there this year)!
Now Boston is anxiously awaiting carving time to make "SCARY SCARY faces" on our jack-o-lanterns!
5 comments:
We went Monday too - must have just missed you! I thought the same thing - smaller and hard to find good pumpkins. We came away with 4 though.
Cutest family!
Great pics! Esp the one of you and the boys (little) :) I decided Hudson's eyebrows are to die for. Just sayin'! Adorable!
Oh Hudson, you have a very vain mama making you suffer in that hot sweater in 87 degree weather especially in that humidity! Poor child, all because your mama wanted you to coordinate! Well, Karlee the boys did coordinate and did look so cute so I guess it works! :) I love the picture of Boston frowning in the wagon with Hudson and Kent...it's like he wasn't happy that his daddy didn't coordinate with the rest of ya'll. HAHA! ;) Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks! Hudson is getting so big too fast! :(
HAHAHA!!!! I'm laughing at the coordinating outfits, only because I, too, can see myself making my kids suffer through the heat JUST to coordinate. =0
What a fun outing! I LOVE pumpking patches, but you're right, nothing beats the Flower Mound pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment