A FIRST OF FIRSTS!
Boston has NEVER seen a movie on the "big screen" and when I heard Toy Story 3 was coming out I KNEW that'd be the one to take him to! We went the day it opened with Boston's friend, Kyler. He LOVED it. The boy sat and ate popcorn and stayed glued to the screen. When it was over he asked if he could watch it again. Poor boy doesn't understand the concept of how we have to PAY each time we watch it there!
SO you could understand JUST how excited Boston was when we went to see it AGAIN in Louisiana!! This time we saw it in 3D! I was a little skeptical on whether or not he'd leave the glasses on but he did. And once again, he sat, ate a whole bag of popcorn and asked to watch it again when it ended! Here are all the cousins after the movie....Charlie was NOT wanting to take a picture. He just wanted to RUN!
If you ask Boston his favorite movie he'll tell you Toy Story. If you ask him which one he says "TWO!" but he really means the THIRD one....for some reason he confuses the two. Just today he was talking all about the train in the beginning and then he wouldn't stop talking about the scary monkey that he seems to love so much.....very weird!

4 comments:
The boys have been dying to see that movie. There is just no way that I am going to attempt it with Mikey...but maybe we can make it happen this week. They are obsessed with Toy Story anything!
too cute! Aaron loved Toy Story also. I was afraid he wouldn't stay still,but he stayed still with popcorn. The monkey thing was scary...i think i jumped when he came on the first time. looks like you guys had lots of fun with all the cousins.
haha, that picture makes me laugh. And I'm glad that Boston is enjoying all the Toy Story characters (but that monkey is one scary creature). I think I sense a Toy Story birthday party coming on. ;)
Okay, i was just cruisin' down looking at the pictures again, did you notice how many bruises boston had on his legs? what you been doin' to that kid? =)
Post a Comment