SPLISH SPLASH!!!
While we were in Louisiana, the kids spent most of their time in the pool (I spent most of mine sick....okay not all but definitely more than I wanted). They loved to just swim and probably could have done that ALL day EVERY day! What better way to spend your summer? The kids were in the pool RAIN or SHINE (the weather was SOO crazy that week).
After it down poured, Boston and Charlie thought it was HILARIOUS to pose for the camara....THEY DEFINITELY feed off each other.
Sophie took a shot at being brave enough to jump off the diving board....BUT I think she's still trying to build up the courage to do it like Rylee.
Krew survived the down pour and was happy as ever just eating his soggy graham crackers (his new found fav).
COUSINS minus Krew
Want a nose plug to go with those goggles?
After many days of swimming in cloudy turned sunny turned rainy turned sunny weather the kids FINALLY got a good day of SUNSHINE and SWIM!
LOVE that Sophie and Boston are holding hands...they are BFFs!
The girls trying to catch some rays.
Boston is brave enough to jump off the side of the pool now without anyone catching him. Usually he likes to wear his goggles but this time it was JUST his floaties.
Rylee showing us all how its done (she doesn't need the floaties....)!
Since it was SUCH a nice PERFECT day, what better way to celebrate then with snowballs by the pool????
Charlie downed his in 2.5 seconds....that kid is NO joke when it comes to snowballs!
Mimi pulled out a little EXTRA fun for the kids.
Then they got creative and thought it was more fun sliding IN the pool then from the SIDE of the pool into the water!
OH how I LOVE summer!!! I will DEFINITELY have a pool in my backyard someday. When we were kids in our 1st house with a pool we would wake up in the summer, throw on our suits and swim from 9 am-6 pm and NEVER got sick of it! A pool can entertain kids for HOURS! It is a MUST in our future!
1 comment:
My eyes are welling up with tears right now. I miss summer at mom and dad's already. =(
By the way, that picture of Boston jumping in the pool....it looks like he is about to hit his bum RIGHT on the edge...OUCH. And I love how boston and charlie were "posing" for the camera.
AH, and snowballs!!! Nothing is better than a pool and a snowball in the summer. Does it really have to come to end????
NOOO, because I will have a pool in my backyard one day too!!!! (hopefully) =)
Post a Comment