AND IT IS.......
We went and found out today what is hanging out inside my belly......and turns out we'll be having.......

We are VERY excited to have another little man running around and to have a little partner in crime for Boston.
MY REACTION: Originally, I must say I had semi hoped for a little girl but then I started convincing myself of the possibilities of a little boy and I started to lean that way. Once the checked the heart and it was 140 I KNEW it was a boy. When they CONFIRMED boy, I was just as thrilled. Do I want a girl? Yes, ONE day but I'm PERFECTLY happy to have another sweet little boy to look up to his big brother!
BOSTON'S REACTION: We brought Boston to the appointment. He was VERY excited to hear the heartbeat and was very into looking at the "pictures" of the baby (seriously, it was adorable how excited he was). When the ultrasound tech said it was a boy, his reply was, "NO! It's GIRL!!!" My doctor popped his head in and Boston had a sad/mad face on the WHOLE time just powting. He was extremely disappointed. He stayed that way most of the afternoon until we started talking to him about how cool it would be to teach him how to play soccer, play trains, kick the ball, watch "Cars", etc. He started to light up and said he wanted to teach him his ABC's! I think he's starting to get a little more excited (thankfully).
KENT'S REACTION: "God has always given me everything I wanted....I wanted a boy this
time around, I got my boy!" WHATEVER!
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!
p.s. that 2nd picture totally melted my heart and I'm SOOO in love with this little boy I can hardly wait to meet him!!

12 comments:
Congratulations! Another sweet little guy! How cool that you found out already! I picture you with boys for some reason! Boston will be such a great big brother...what a sweetie!
CONGRATS!!! I am so so excited!
I am excited for you. It is so cute having two of the same close together. They will be great partners in crime.
Karlee I am soo soo excited for you. How fun two little boys. That is great!!!
Aw perfect! Boston will have a buddy. Then when you have a girl she'll have brothers to take care and protect her. :) Congrats!
CONGRATS!! Boston will just love him once he gets older! It'll be fun to see if he looks a lot like Boston!
Awe Karlee he is just precious I can already tell! I am so happy for you guys! You will get your little girl, but Boston is going to LOVE having a little brother.
How exciting! they will have so much fun together! Congrats!!
Awe.... I can't wait to see this sweet little man. AND to see what he looks like. I'm so excited for you, really I am. However, I REALLY need to find SOMEONE to start using all these girl clothes I have bought.
Congratulations!!! SO happy for you guys.
I am SO excited for you. How fun for Boston to have a little brother that he can teach all sorts of fun things and have as a playmate. I'm so excited for you guys!
Having 2 cute little boys running around is the best! Yes a little hectic and crazy at times, but you will LOVE it, I know I do!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment