Saturday, June 12, 2010

WOWZA!!!!!
After 4 months of trying
Then being diagnosed with shingles,
Getting 3 NEGATIVE tests,
Then 3 POSITIVE tests,
1 ultra sound that told me I was NOT as far along as expected
then FINALLY a 2nd ultra sound a few weeks later to find this sweet baby floating around
The ultra sound tech sprung me a quick 3D look at 8 wks 5 days

We can finally say that YES, I am PREGNANT!!!!
10 weeks along and counting
DUE JANUARY 7th (not soon enough)!
Yes, I'm SICK, SICK, SICK
Yes, Boston is THRILLED (demanding it be a little sister)
And YES, Kent and I couldn't be MORE excited & finally feeling ready to add baby #2 to our family!!!
CARAZY!!!

23 comments:

Cassie said...

wahoo, so excited for this news! Boston will be a great big bro!

Aubrey said...

Karlee,
I'm sooo happy for you guys! Congratulations.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Like I said before..... SOOOO excited for you. It's going to be so fun. And for the record, I hope it's a girl too. But I'm going to stop saying that, because I don't want you to get your hopes up like I did. =0 haha.

Anyway. I hope you quickly start getting past this sick phase. It will be over soon although I know it feels like it's moving slower than molasses.

Love you!

jamie said...

Congrats!!! I am so so excited for ya'll!

Jenn said...

How crazy that we have the same due date!!!! Only I don't have any ultrasound pics to post yet. Too fun! Congrats to you and Kent!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

What a cute little peanut! So happy for you guys....Hurry and feel better!!!

TheNelsons said...

I am so excited for you and Kent. I am sorry that you are sick. I hope that it passes quickly. CONGRATS!!!

alyssa nelson said...

karlee!!! how exciting!!
congrats to your little family.... i'm so happy for you to have yet another adorable child!
A

Lisa said...

karlee!!! I am so excited for you and your growing family! Hopefully you start feeling better soon.

Meag said...

That's SO exciting! I'll bet Boston is about to explode with joy! And now hopefully he can be a little helper with #2!

Cherie' said...

So happy for you guys!

Ciara said...

yeah yeah yeah karlee! can't wait to have your pregnant belly up in NYC!

Katie said...

like i said on fb...i am SO over the top excited for you! I have been thinking a lot about you lately...and wondering when hooper #2 was going to make his/her debut. it has been a long road...but the end is just a few long..er, i mean, short months away! hoping for a girl, but a brother would be awesome for boston as well..good luck and i can't wait for more updates!! and pics, don't forget pics!

critts said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! That is such FANTASTIC news!

Adrienne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I wondered, when you posted Boston's 3rd birthday pics, how long yall were wanting to space them out, although I didn't ever want to say anything b/c that is nosey, totally personal and not my business! We are so excited for yall! Sucks about the morning sickness but that will all go away soon! The 3D pictures is great!

(that must have been one fertile day in April b/c I know 2 other gals with the same due date... :)

Cardon Family said...

CONGRATS! THAT IS SO EXCITING! Hope you get rid of all the sickness soon....that is no fun!

Lindsay said...

YAY!! we are so excited and couldn't be happier for you guys!!

Furniss Family said...

Congrat's!! That is so exciting! I am so excited for you guys! Hope your sickness goes away soon!

BEN and BRIT said...

You are pregnant!! Woohoo! :) I'm so happy for you girl. AND super happy to hear you'll be moving to Dallas area too! I can't wait for next year, you should move into my ward, and i'll visit teach you just like old times. :)

jocelyn said...

congratulations, that is very exciting news!

JeSs said...

Congrats and cute updates! Oh funny! We buzzed Gene's hair in utah because I was buzzing my nephew's will hair from his cute AFRO to his suimmer Buzz Head do! Gene had to be just like him, so they are twinners! Hope to see you guys soon, and feel better! I am a party pooper and didnt go to bunco to catch up ona week's worth of homework! YUCK! MISS YOU GUYS!

Justin and Stacey said...

You are now my third friend that I know of due the same time. CONGRATS!!! Let me just tell you that having 2 was not at all as hard as I was expecting. You will do great and Boston already sounds like he is super excited to have a baby around!! Hope you get feeling better soon! All of your pictures of Boston are so cute! Can't wait to see how cute your next one is. :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you feel better soon!