12 WEEKS AND COUNTING....
Last pregnancy I refused to keep pictures of my growing belly (which I kind of regret now) so I told myself with my NEXT pregnancy, I'd do it. So it begins....I'm 12 weeks and totally have a belly...that's approximately 8 weeks earlier than Boston. Let's hope this isn't a sign of me getting even LARGER with this pregnancy (I don't know how you get any bigger than I was with Boston).
Latest cravings:
BAKED POTATO WITH SOUR CREAM+CHEESE
TOSTADAS (the crunch is what does it)
ICE COLD WATER
I'm still sick but haven't thrown up ONCE (if that includes the throw up I forced myself to swallow yesterday) but I'm still as nauseous and tired as ever. I never remember having any heartburn with Boston but this baby is KILLING me with it. I can't pin point what gives it to me...it's the most RANDOM things! Let's pray these next few weeks fly by!
**I wouldn't be honest if I said I have makeup on daily...in fact I think that's the first time in over week I've had any on. The only reason is because I went to church today and forced myself to look semi decent**
6 comments:
Can't wait to see that pregnant belly of yours! We'll have to come visit soon!!
very cute!!! even though you look soo tiny to me! you and kiers have fun out there
I ate baked potatoes like MAD when I was pregnant with Crew... mmm... they were so addictive to me! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
cute! I LOVE belly bump pictures! Hope you start to feel better soon...you should, right? 2nd trimester! Yay!
You look great. Hope you start feeling better soon! I hardly feel pregnant cause I don't have any of those symptoms you listed, Crazy! Well tired of course, but in the past week + it has practically ran away from me. I'm feeling pretty lucky! Hope this keeps up :)
girl you are looking gooooood! you have great arms, by the way...i'm jealous. and ps. i was 10 weeks when i started to show with jonah. weird how that works! anyway, i had a dream last night and it was sooo weird. i had a baby and he looked JUST like boston and somehow they were half brothers (i promise nothing happened between me and kent). weird, huh? anyway, you've got a cute little boy! can't wait to see what this one is and what it looks like!!!
Post a Comment