A Little Fun with Kelli and Mimi!
Kristin was staying for the week but mom and Kelli just stayed a day longer after Boston's party. So we decided to head down to Hermann Park for the day to enjoy the long train ride and the paddle boats! The boys were in heaven!!! It was pretty hot when you weren't in the shade but luckily, we were covered by shade most of the time!
After the train ride (its actually pretty long), we hit up the paddle boats. This is how the boys felt about their life jackets at first....
But then they got real excited when we reminded them we were riding the boats!
When we got on the boats, Kristin and I were a little nervous because there are no seat belts to strap the boys in! As you can see, if they wanted to, they could stand right up and walk off the back. We were a little paranoid but the boys surprisingly did great (although Charlie did give us a little scare toward the end of the ride).
Since we thought it would be fun for the boys to ride together, mom and Kelli had their own peaceful ride by themselves!
We got a tad wet because of water in the middle of pond shooting up 40 ft+ in the air but it was worth it since it was SOO hot!
All this topped off with some snowballs made the VERY worth it!
Thanks for the fun day mom!!! We all had a blast!
2 comments:
Okay, that is THE UGLIEST picture of me I have EVER laid eyes on. Why did you post that?!? I have the cheeziest smile on my face. You are so going down sista!!
Peace..
Cause we have to get your picture when we can, my dear daughter! It is a rare occasion when we do. But I am so glad I stayed later that day. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed time spent with my grandsons and daughters. Love ya'll
Post a Comment