I walk into the family room because once again I heard SILENCE.
Saw that Boston had pulled all the books off the book shelf.
Reminded him we DO NOT do that and put him in timeout.
After I went to get him out of timeout, this was our conversation:
ME: "Do you know why you're in timeout?"
BOSTON: "Because I put the books on the floor."
ME: "Yes, we don't pull the books off the shelf."
BOSTON: "But I wanted Jesus picture!"
ME: "Oh...."
WHOOPS! Poor boy, all he wanted was the little picture of Jesus that was stuck in between all the books! How can you be mad about that??? Atleast he learned maybe to ask for momma's help next time (maybe) and then he went and picked up all the books and put them back NOT wanting my help.
5 comments:
HAHA! Karlee that is priceless! haha
Hey Karlee! I'm almost 5 months along, and we find out if it's a boy or girl Friday! Boston is so cute, and so sneaky. He and Ave would totally get along. She has gotten so tricky lately, and is so tall she can get into EVERYTHING!! I love your V-Day post. You guys are so cute, we were totally lame this year!
Hahaha, he CRACKS me up. I'm going to miss you guys this week!!
Oh no! What a sweet boy!
Jokes on you now, huh? You know he was just saying that so he wouldn't get in alot of trouble,right? =) just kidding.
What a SWEET boy! Miss him so much!
Post a Comment