Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BUSTED
Proof from my post below

I was upstairs this morning trying to take care of some stuff when is heard SILENCE downstairs. I called out to Boston. No response. I ran down to find this:

Boston, standing on the back of the couch with the garage door opener in hand. I guess he thought it was pretty cool to watch our garage door go up and down OVER and OVER (fyi our garage isn't attached to the house & you can see it from this window Boston is looking out of)!

After fixing this situation, I go back upstairs (stupid me) to finish what I was doing only to hear water running a few minutes later. I called out to Boston....no response. Run downstairs to find that he had taken a stool to the counter, climbed on top and was ONCE AGAIN eating the M&M's from the candy bowl.
When I fixed THAT situation, I headed back upstairs (yes, I'm REALLY dumb) to hear silence downstairs about fifteen minutes later. This time I didn't even bother calling for Boston because I knew he was doing something he shouldn't. Ran downstairs and THIS is what I found:

Yes, he was taking each yogurt out of the box and opening all of them up! He thought it was pretty funny and didn't realize why it was such a big deal. Do you like how Stella is in this picture just WAITING for her chance to lick one of those yogurts clean! Good thing I came just in time!
This was ALL in the matter of 45 minutes. I finally decided it was NOT worth me completing any "to-do" tasks I was trying to get done around the house and that it was better to wait until naptime.
What has gotten into my son!???

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Haha! That is really typical of a kid his age! I think I would be eating all those M&Ms too though! Mike would say to whip that butt...which I know is not something all people agree is appropriate or feel comfortable with but you MUST show him who is boss! Do you still do time out?! Nip it in the bud!

critts said...

We have a little mischief going on here too. I LOVE Boston's pjs...where are those from?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, FIRST that yogurt thing is cracking me up right now, and I'm SOOOO glad to know that Boston is going through this stage. Now I have someone to vent to and I know that you will now FULLY understand whay I am going through.
SECOND, the look on this face in that first picture is PRICELESS! It's like he's thinking,"Uh,you're not going to put me in time out, are you?" LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!

jamie said...

So funny, I love that little man!

KathiNiels said...

LOL - I had to laugh through reading this whole blog. Welcome to the world of boys - lol. So fun to read your blog - I always get a kick out of it. Hope you are all doing well.

Jenn said...

I had to laugh out loud while reading this. He is such an explorer! Love it :)

Justin said...

He totally ha a guilty look on his face!! I love it! That's a lot of mischief in 45 minutes! Haha...
~Stacey