Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
We have now officially celebrated SIX Valentine's Days together married.
7 years ago on Valentine's Day Kent and I had our FIRST kiss and now we get to celebrate together forever and EVER!

Our Valentine's Day was celebrated mainly on Saturday night. We had plans to head to the Melting Pot but when we called for reservations apparently ALL of Houston decided to celebrate on Saturday too. Not only was Melting Pot booked but EVERY OTHER nice restaurant in town was booked (unless we wanted to eat at 10 pm). So we tried out this cute little Italian restaurant close by where we were serenaded with Italian music right at our table. Then we went and saw VALENTINE'S DAY which we both thought was pretty cute. It was a great evening together and I LOVE just being with Kent since we don't have a lot of that time together lately.


This year I thought it'd be a cute idea to give Kent a candy bouquet. I was pleasantly surprised at how much he LOVED it. That boy is a candy/sweets FIEND so this was perfect for him. I also got my 2 dozen roses and a few other surprises Saturday/Sunday that required Kent's thoughtfulness/creativeness/planning ahead, which with being male doesn't always happen, so I was happy about that.

We had a GREAT Valentine's day this year and I look forward to the MANY more to come! Love you babe!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the candy bouquet idea. Gotta try that one for next year. I usually get Markus petit fours and he inhales them. Great job Kent! Oh P.S. the Melting Pot here books reservations for V-Day a year plus in advance. Crazy huh? Kent sooo owes you a rain check on that meal! M-W they run a special (or used to) you just have to ask for it. Used to be $27.95/person. OK I'll stop talking...

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

The candy bouquet turned out wonderfully. What a great idea! I'm glad ya'll were able to go out by yourselves. We went and saw Valentine's Day last weekend and we both thought it was pretty cute as well. Miss you