Kent+Karlee+Boston+Hudson
haha I never thought about that....I guess I kind of see it! Hope yall have a great V-Day!
Mitch wants to know if he can sing like him? hahah that's awesome!
Mitch says he thinks Kent would sell more bug spray if he sang rascall flatts' songs on the doorways ;)
LOL!! That is SO funny. Chad gets told that too. Which I think is funny because Chad and Kent have been told that they look like brothers. But I think it's just their large stature that makes them look like brothers. =)
HAHA! He does look like that Racsal Flatts guy! Thats hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha I never thought about that....I guess I kind of see it! Hope yall have a great V-Day!
Mitch wants to know if he can sing like him? hahah that's awesome!
Mitch says he thinks Kent would sell more bug spray if he sang rascall flatts' songs on the doorways ;)
LOL!! That is SO funny. Chad gets told that too. Which I think is funny because Chad and Kent have been told that they look like brothers. But I think it's just their large stature that makes them look like brothers. =)
HAHA! He does look like that Racsal Flatts guy! Thats hilarious!
Post a Comment