WE KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING.....
Kiers had left some stuff here in Houston when they came over the 4th and she texted (ok, actually bbm'ed but that's just to clarify =)) trying to find a week to come and get the things they left. After discussing dates, the only time that was really available for us was this week. It makes me exhausted feeling that through the end of August we are booked with things going on but aren't that what summers are for? Anyway, I offered to send the stuff to her but she said she wanted to come hang out so she treked from Dallas to Houston Wednesday afternoon with Halle and Isabel! Boston was THRILLED when we got the knock on the door that evening and it was ISABEL!!!!!! They played and played from the moment they got here to the moment they left (yes, this includes making bedtime VEEEERY difficult!). We tried to keep the kids busy so they'd be exhausted and worn out at the end of the day. We brought them out in the sun a few times to swim at the pool.
We also took them to The Woodlands Children's Museum Friday.

So Boston GLADLY took the hat for himself. Come to think of it, that's probably really gross having that on his head when probably 10338309208+ kids have had that thing on their heads. Can we say LICE?!?

There was a tunnel from the "submarine" they crawled through. Boston was SUPER excited about this thing. I don't know if I've seen him RUN SOO fast and dive in and crawl SOOO FAST to get through!

We found an oversized chair and sofa that Isabel wanted nothing to do with. It was SOOO dirty looking I kinda wish now that Boston had felt the same way!
They played in the sandbox which resulted to sand in the hair, down the shirt, and stuck all over Boston's sweaty feet.

We decided to leave our mark on the car.

We decided to leave our mark on the car.

Yes, I chose to make SURE people knew I was there!
We left with the kids filthy from chalk, sand and germs but they had a blast! We took them to the play area in the mall to run around more and when Boston began DEMANDING to play with his shoes ON (my son if VEEEEEERY persistent), we left and took the kids to run in the fountains outside. I think overall this day wore them out. Kiers and I were trying SO hard to go to the movies on Thursday night but we wanted to make sure the kids were down for Kent and that night we had NO LUCK! Thankfully, Friday they were worn out helping make that night a little smoother for us to escape. We got to see MY SISTER'S KEEPER where I CRIED pretty much through the WHOLE thing! It was a little different from the book but what movie isn't? I still liked it and couldn't help thinking about if MY little man was in that situation! Anyway, Saturday was another pool day and then we finished the night with some good ole Logan's Roadhouse before Kiers headed back that night to Dallas with the kids!
It was a fun week together and it was nice staying busy while Kent was working long days. Isabel kept Boston company although I think towards the end he enjoyed being a TEASE more than playing (either the lack of sleep was getting to him or he's just becoming more like his dad..)! Thanks for coming Kiersten and daring the road trip by yourself with 2 kids! OH! And Britta, I'm SORRY Kiersten wasn't there for the birth of baby Crew! It was HER fault NOT mine!!!! I told her she OWES YOU BIG!!!
P.S. I know I said Halle came with Kiersten and she DID but why I have no pictures, I have NO idea! I'm sorry little Halle!
P.P.S. My pictures are SOO blurry lately. Sorry, I don't know what is making them that way. Maybe I need to clean the lense?






5 comments:
Even though you didn't get any pics of halle (except for her hanging out on the side where Kiers is grafitt-ing the car, I am still grateful. I love it that those two love to play together! How long are you going to be in Houston again? And when are we having a ya-ya weekend in NYC? My plan is for end of August 2010! Mark your calendar! Everyone will stay at my place and I think Lyle may be out of town?
Hey Karlee! Boston is so freakin cute, and so big! It is so fun to check up on you guys every once in a while. Hope you're doing good, you look like you're having an awesome summer. Are you ever coming back to Dallas for good?
Looks like ya'll had alot of fun while Kiers was there. Next time I come I want to go to that Children's Museum! =)
Looks like ya'll had alot of fun while Kiers was there. Next time I come I want to go to that Children's Museum! =)
Looks like you guys are doing great and having a great summer!!! That museum looks like a blast too. Boston is so cute!!! Guess what........ we are having another baby!!! We are so excited!! I'm almost done my first trimester. Take care Hooper family :)
Post a Comment