GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT?!?
Like I've said before, our summer has been COMPLETELY busy and nonstop! It's GO, GO, GO, GO, GO! So of course, again this past weekend it wasn't time to slow down! My parents decided to pop on over for a quick weekend visit (one perk to living only 4 hrs from home). They got in late Friday night and spent Saturday and Sunday with us.
Saturday morning since we had some babysitters, Kent and I decided it'd be a good chance to take advantage of that and attend an early morning session at the temple. It was the 1st time I'd been to the Houston temple and although it seemed smaller than I thought inside, it was of course BEAUTIFUL! I REALLY enjoyed the chance to go, you always feel refreshed after leaving! After the temple, we met up with (my mom's BFF) the Rawson's for some delicous mexican food at Los Cucos! We headed from there to visit my Uncle Mike and Aunt Jill for a little bit before heading to the ASTROS game with them! Mike got us some pretty sweet seats and although they got SMOKED, what's a summer without going to a baseball game?!? I can't live without it anymore! Sunday we headed to church where nursery was WAY over crowded and WAY under staffed so my mom and I pitched in to help! Have I ever mentioned before how much Boston LOVES, LOVES, LOVES singing time in nursery? It's his FAVORITE!!!! Anyway, after church we bailed and went home to cook up some yummy steaks to feed my parents before they left to head back to Louisiana!
SIDENOTE: I used to hate crocs, I still think they are the ugliest thing for your feet BUT since this is NOW the ONLY thing that can fit my son's feet these days (yes, they must be ONE size too big in order to fit) they are OFFICIALLY my FAVORITE!

Boston DID NOT want to pose for pictures so he hopped in the wagon. So mimi and papa being so great, got in with him!!!
Thanks for coming this weekend! It was SO fun to have ya'll and I KNOW Boston LOVED it and misses you both already (and Mimi's 'truck')! See you again on FRIDAY!!!!!








3 comments:
Karlee!!! these pics are too cute!I heart crocs,I have been looking to get Owen a pair.
How fun! I can't even imagine Marc sitting through a baseball game!
that totally makes me want a good hot dog! I love baseball games, some day when we're all rich and live in dallas we should totally get season tickets!
Post a Comment