HOME SWEET HOME!!!!
Next stop, BATON ROUGE! Kristin and I (and the kids) headed over to Baton Rouge a litte earlier than usual this year. Usually we head there for the 4th of July' but due to baby Krew's arrival coming during that time and also due to my dad getting released the week we went, we chose this time to go! I must say when I went to upload my pictures for this post I was a little disappointed to see how many pictures I DIDN'T take during this trip. I seriously took ZERO pictures minus when we went to Chuck-E-Cheese! SAD!
Anyway, I felt like our week flew by. Our time there wasn't really spent any differently than it usually is spent this time of year (ok minus our big firework show). We SWAM in the pool, we SHOPPED, we CHUCK-E-CHEESED it up, we got SICK, we were attacked by PINK EYE (YES THIS MAKES 4 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!), we REDECORATED one of mom's rooms, we ate at NINFA'S and most of all we LAUGHED and made MEMORIES with FAMILY!
This is the 2nd year we've bought our little boys matching PJ's (new tradition I think...)

Of course we also got to visit with Grandma! She was so sweet and treated us to lunch one day! We also spent a night at Hillary's for dinner where I got to see all the new landscaping her and John have been putting in (it looks FAB!) and let Boston and Melia play! I think after our visit there, I'm determined to get Boston a bike and some how convince Kent that ALTHOUGH it's not his birthday or Christmas, he NEEDS one! Kent also made a quick trip to BR our last weekend there to see us for a short while before we bailed to Kansas City for another week without him. While he was there, we got to spend more time with his family and saw Neal and Gwen+kids!
Although it was a busy week for my parents, it was fun as always! I LOVE going back home and visiting and seeing old faces! Thanks for a GREAT time!!!
P.S. Did I mention we entered Rylee into a modeling search?!? SHE'S the one who was determined to do it! They were having open calls at the mall and she was SOLD!!! Well, sold until they told her she had to memorize this PARAGRAPH (seriously, PARAGRAPH for a 6 yr old to learn in 2 min!?) and then she got a little nervous and we backed out! I'm sure Boston's minor breakdown effected NONE of that.....






1 comment:
Awe, you got some cute pictures. I love the one of Charlie and Boston in their matching jammies. It was really fun to go down to mom and dads.
I'm going to have to steal some of your pictures so I can put them on my blog. =)
Post a Comment