DALLAS OR BUST!
After I got home from Kansas, that next weekend Boston and I were on the move again up to Dallas because we wanted to go and meet this sweet little face:
Halle Joy! Can I just say that Boston LOVED her! I was TOTALLY taken back by that because usually if I'm holding other babies he gets VERY jealous but not with this little one! Sign of him wanting a sibling in the mix? Who knows, but it is still a little far off regardless!

Sometimes he was a little concerned when she'd cry and not have her binky. One day I couldn't find Boston and after looking everywhere, I saw Kiers' bedroom door open and Halle was crying. So I went back and found Boston with his hands on the pack-n-play peeking up over the crib trying to reach her binky for her. It was kinda sweet! Hopefully this means he'll be a good big brother ONE day!

Sometimes he was a little concerned when she'd cry and not have her binky. One day I couldn't find Boston and after looking everywhere, I saw Kiers' bedroom door open and Halle was crying. So I went back and found Boston with his hands on the pack-n-play peeking up over the crib trying to reach her binky for her. It was kinda sweet! Hopefully this means he'll be a good big brother ONE day!
Mary invited us over one day for a little playdate at their house. The kids LOVED it although I'm afraid Boston stole little Izzy from the O-man (it's just temporarily no worries Owen). But I MUST say yesterday Boston was calling for Owen all day! Weird huh?

THIS little man LOVES the water! He's a FISH! He kicks his arms and legs JUST like a little swimmer! Olympics 203o watch out!

I kept trying to get a pic of Isabel and Boston but as you can tell by this picture they could have cared less!
We took the kids to this little jump house where I was exhausted by the end of it!
Taylor took the kids one night so all the girls could go out for a girl's night (thanks Taylor for putting up with my screaming child). It was nice to have a little bit of girl chat for an evening with NO kids and the guac was even MORE amazing...the fajitas weren't bad either...although the creepy man afterwards was a little too much for me!
We had a GREAT weekend and it makes me miss Dallas SOOOOO SOOOO much!!! One of these days I'll get back there to live....ONE day!








2 comments:
Okay, first off, Boston seriously looks 10! No joke!
And the part where the kids are walking up the inflatable, and then you end up carrying them.... I'm laughing so hard right now! And the look on Boston's face is priceless.... "haha, I knew she'd pick me up."
I love it!
Looks like a lot of fun! You have been so busy this summer! Aren't you moving to Dallas in October????
Post a Comment