On August 26th, Boston started his NEW SCHOOL, Light Farms Elementary with Mrs. Smith as his new teacher.
The school is literally right in our neighborhood directly across from where our house is. When the house finishes, it will be SO nice to be able to walk to and from school. Boston THINKS he will be able to walk by himself, but I'm a little bit of a helicopter parent and that won't happen. Sorry kid.
I was a tad nervous for him starting his first day because he's the new kid. I always get so nervous in those situations but this kid could careless. He never hesitates in new situations and I marvel at him for that.
He came home and LOVED his first day and of course, already met new friends, loved his new school and LOVED his teacher.
It feels so nice knowing this is where we are planting our roots and knowing that this is the school all our kids will go to (not to mention I LOVE our neighborhood)!
Here's to our new life in Prosper!
No comments:
Post a Comment