The count down to ONE is on!
This boy is such a happy little boy.
Nolan added "ball" to his vocabulary this month.
He has started standing without holding on to anything but still hasn't taken a step on his own. He seems to be a little careful when it comes to walking but then he always tries to climb up on the couch or ottoman and has ZERO fear.
Nolan has 7 teeth and we are waiting for the 8 tooth to pop through on the bottom but no luck yet. Nolan also has a VERY loud SCREAM. If he wants something (mainly food) and you don't get there soon enough with what he wants, the SCREAM comes. It is PIERCING.
The party planning for the big FIRST birthday is ON and I can hardly believe this boy is about to hit the major ONE milestone.
I love this boy and I LOVE that I'm finally the favorite parent (as of now).
No comments:
Post a Comment