Our last little while in Houston seemed to fly by and was also extremely busy. There was so much I wanted to do before we moved but we really hardly got to anything.
We did make time to go by the zoo. I do love the Houston Zoo.
It was EXTREMELY busy when we went and I do not love that.
Crowds really make things much more stressful but we survived.
Cooper is one of Hudson's closest buddies. I'll miss their little friendship.
Rylnn and Nolan are BFF's even though they don't know it quite yet. They were born 5 weeks apart.
Boston has been doing his basketball training since basketball season started last November. He LOVES it so we continued doing it even after basketball ended. His skills have improved TREMENDOUSLY since he first started. We'll really miss Dante (Boston's favorite pro bball player---not known by many because he played in the Euro League and not NBA but Boston still thinks he's incredibly cool).
We squeezed in as many playdates as possible.
I tried to hang out with my friends as much as possible. This particular night was the night we got together to say goodbye to my sweet Marcie. We absolutely LOVE the Curtis family and they will be lifelong friends of ours.
We will thoroughly miss our splash pad and pool (I'm thinking there's more about Houston that I'll miss than I thought). I remember when Boston was just 2 and we would come, hang out will friends and it was SO easy and relaxing with just ONE! Things have changed over 5 years!
There's so much to do and so little time. May has moved faster than we planned and the move is just around the corner! I know we didn't get to do all we wanted before we moved but the most important thing is to be with our friends that we love so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment