Saturday, October 12, 2013

Visitors

We could NOT be happier that this little face no longer lives an airplane ride away and instead just short drive from Dallas.
While Brandon was out of town, I told Kari to come down for the week.
So she did.
We absolutely LOVED having them here.
 Poor Boston started school that Monday and didn't get to join in on all the fun.
He probably wouldn't be too happy if he found out what we did every day all day.
 
 Basically, we just played, played, played all week.  
Hudson loved having a little buddy and I LOVED having my sis.
So happy they are closer and we can see them so much more!!
Because really, who wouldn't want to spend time with this hilarious boy?

1 comment:

alyssa nelson said...

How fun to have your sister so close now!!! I've told Kelsey that we MUST live within an hour of each other in the future. Makes life so much better.