This guy gets more handsome with age.
It's weird to think he's in his 30's.
August 21 came and BAM just like that he turned 32.
We couldn't let the tradition die of decorating his truck.
The boys were both SUPER anxious to give Kent his presents this year. They made special pictures and notes and had a whole set up for Kent when he came home from work.
Apparently I was a HORRIBLE picture taker this day
We tricked him and wrapped his main gift in a BIG box. We filled it with balloons stuffed with money.
He's been wanting a new radio for his truck and I didn't DARE pick it out.
After football practice, we went to his favorite place to eat, Los Cucos then headed home for some of his FAVORITE cake (and I got a few ice cream cupcakes for us).
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY!
I hope each year gets better and BETTER.
I love this hardworking man.
No comments:
Post a Comment