I think it was last year that we went on a hunt to find bluebonnets. The thing about them is that they are very sporadic. You don't know for sure where they are or even how long they will be around. Sooooo apparently last year we went too late and I made Kent drive an hour out and an hour back for nothing.
Let's just say, he gave me a hard time about it.
This year, I did a little more research and was DETERMINED to get there this year.
I made Kent PROMISE to be patient while I was taking pictures for however long it was going to take.
Boston was hesitant because his teacher at school told the class there were ANTS in the bluebonnets. We tried to assure him it was fine but it took some convincing with Kent searching every spot when we took pictures. Turns out she was right. LOTS of ants but thankfully, not the kind that bite (although this still didn't give Boston the reassurance he needed).
Regardless, I think we got some good shots.
1 comment:
wow. absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Your boys are dolls!
Post a Comment