Look who turned ONE on December 30th! I can't believe a year ago I was in the hospital right after Christmas giving birth. That seriously seems like FOREVER ago. We go in next week for his one year checkup and I'm anxious to see his stats and talk to the doctor about him denying ANYTHING BUT purees lately. This is VERY frustrating to me and I swear this kid has GOT to be starving to death! What do you do?
We threw Huddy Hud a little birthday party with family while we were in Louisiana a few days before his actual birthday. My favorite thing about his snowman themed party was the timeline of pictures from his past year of life. I can't believe how big he's grown yet at the same time his looks haven't changed too much!
We had a mini hot chocolate bar with the option of milk to drink.

These were my FAVORITE things to make because they were SOOOO simple and turned out SO cute!

These cake balls were my LEAST favorite thing to make. Turned out NOTHING like I had envisioned.

Am I the only one who could just devour a whole bag of these donuts??? You seriously can't have just one!
These were my FAVORITE things to make because they were SOOOO simple and turned out SO cute!
These cake balls were my LEAST favorite thing to make. Turned out NOTHING like I had envisioned.
Am I the only one who could just devour a whole bag of these donuts??? You seriously can't have just one!
Hudson with his Papa!

After we all got high off sugar, it was time to open presents. Hudson enjoyed ripping off the paper...then trying to eat it!
After we all got high off sugar, it was time to open presents. Hudson enjoyed ripping off the paper...then trying to eat it!
Aunt Hillary got a TAD mixed up this year and thought we were celebrating Boston's birthday so she brought him a present instead. Hey, Hudson didn't notice and Boston was on CLOUD NINE when he opened a new Mario car for his race track!!! He was excited...can you tell?

One of the gifts we gave Hudson was a slide. I've been wanting one FOREVER but Boston is getting too big so I JUMPED on it for Hudson's first birthday. He loves it and is not scared ONE bit to push himself down the slide. Once he gets to the bottom, he turns around to crawl right back up!

One of the gifts we gave Hudson was a slide. I've been wanting one FOREVER but Boston is getting too big so I JUMPED on it for Hudson's first birthday. He loves it and is not scared ONE bit to push himself down the slide. Once he gets to the bottom, he turns around to crawl right back up!
Then it was cupcake+singing time. If I would have thought ahead better, I wish I would have gotten him a big cake instead of a little cupcake. I love seeing a baby divulge into his birthday cake! I was nervous having the flame of the candle near Hudson because I knew he was debating in his head how he could grab at it! Thankfully, that didn't happen!
Dive in Huddy Hud!
3 comments:
wow. this is super impressive! love the theme. miss you!--shells
It all turned out so fantastic! Great turn out, great food, and one great little one year old! Just look at those big baby blues. He's so adorable and I can't believe he is already ONE!!! I wish I could see him walking around everywhere...soon, soon. =)
Karlee- darling birthday party and theme!!! You are adorable and EVERYTHING turned out so cute! All your blog posts are so cute!
Post a Comment