Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Things They Say

Boston cracks me up sometimes with the things he says.  I better start being better about recording them. 

While we were in Louisiana for Christmas, he was playing with the old fashion night brite thing.  I was explaining to him that the first letter of the color is where he needed to poke that color peg.  Boston is still struggling with pronouncing his "R's" (part of me loves this) and as he picked up the RED peg he said, "Wuh, wuh, wwwuh-eeeeed!  W!" I couldn't help but laugh and ask, "Boston, what does RED start with??"  Then he realized and said "Oh yeah, R!"

The other day he started randomly talking about what he's going to do when he gets bigger (he has an OBSESSION with growing bigger each day). 

Boston: Mom, when I get bigger, I have to move far away.
Me: Oh really?  Like to where?
Boston: To OKLAHOMA!
Me: Why Oklahoma?
Boston: Ummm...because there are houses there!  Don't worry, Hudson can come with.

After informing him that he doesn't need to move to Oklahoma and that he's supposed to stay close by Mommy in Texas FOREVER, he still let me know Oklahoma was the place.  Then just a few days ago, he changed Oklahoma to Kansas so that he could be close to his cousin Charlie.  THANKFULLY, yesterday and snuggled up next to me and said, "Okay Mom, I'll stay in Texas by you that way we can just SNUGGLE anytime we want!"  I told him I would LOVE that....although I don't know what his wife might think of that some day!

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I love when you post the things that he says. You are going to love looking back at this in 10 years and reading it (it will bring tears to your eyes), but you'll still love it,none the less.

Mom said...

You really need to save this and remind him of it someday when he insists on moving away! Love that little guy!