A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to head to Kansas to meet little Landry (3 weeks old)
I was able to spend the week with them while Chad was out of town. I got to see what it was like to try to juggle FOUR kids. Between school, homework, activities, making dinner, bathing, bedtimes, handling a newborn, etc. let me tell you it is ONE BUSY JOB (hats off to you Kristin)!!! We didn't do much because we were so busy handling kids. Although we DID manage to squeeze in a little bit of shopping (once or twice). It was so nice spending time with my big sis and her kids. I love them so much & often get sad that none of my sisters and I live close.
Did I mention I brought ZERO kids with me (a plane ride with only my purse and ME....WOW!)??? Yes, that means Kent was in charge for ONE WHOLE WEEK! He's amazing and a trooper. After being gone for a week I can say he TRULY, TRULY appreciates my role as a mother. Its funny to see the small ways he has pitched in even more than he usually does since I've been home. Aside from being mom for the week Kent also became pretty domestic and SEWED up part of Hudson's Halloween costume (seriously, I don't even SEW)! Pretty amazing, yes. Gotta love that man.
2 comments:
Little Landry is SO cute! I can't believe that your family has 5 grandsons now! WOW!
Awwwww, we feel so honored to have made your blog! ;)
Thank you again for coming out and keeping me company!!! It was seriously a lifesaver. I had so much fun finally having a shopping partner.
You are awesome. And please thank Kent, again, for beig a hero daddy and staying with the boys while you came out. LOve you!
Post a Comment