A few weeks ago, we headed down to the Houston's Children's Museum to help celebrate little Isabel's FOURTH birthday. We've been one time before and loved it and were TOTALLY down to try it again. Boston was VERY anxious to get to his favorite part from last time--building!
The kids entertained us with a puppet show.
After spending quite a bit of time there we were about ready to head out for some lunch but couldn't leave without playing in the water outside!
We did so much more I don't have pictures of but we also didn't do EVERYTHING. That children's museum has so much to do and really is amazing!! When we had worn ourselves out, we headed over to CPK (on a major detour route) for Isabel's birthday lunch. We enjoyed a scrumptious lunch and gave Isabel some fun gifts for her birthday.
Happy Birthday Isabel! Thanks for letting us share you in your special day!
2 comments:
Karlee, thanks again for a great post and wonderful pictures. I love ya, bunches!
SO.MUCH.FUN.
Ok, the next time I come down, you promise to take this Brady Bunch clan to the children museum? That museum ROCKS! What a fun place. I"m so jealous. And I love Boston's tiger face.
p.s. Hudson little lips in his sleeping picture are to.die.for.
Post a Comment