Literally. This mom over here isn't used to having a little one moving around and getting into things. He's not in a FULL crawl yet but can definitely get where he wants to go. I had just finished getting ready, turned off my curling iron and walked away. Only seconds later do I hear something fall followed by a small cry. Instantly I knew what it was, he tugged on my curling iron cord & down it came landing RIGHT on my little man's leg. He's our first burn victim.
This kid only cried for a few seconds & then wanted to move on to the next thing. When I was trying to get a picture of his wound, all he wanted was some face time with the camara. He loves to smile when he sees that flash!
3 comments:
First off, I just have to laugh at the way you worded your sentence...."he's our first burned victim". haha I can't believe he didn't cry MORE!!! That's a pretty good burn, little guy. Man alive. You will definitely have to keep your eyes on him once he starts moving. Before you know it he's gonna figure out how to open the child locks on your cabinets and chugging down bathroom cleaner. ;)
Drew did the same thing with my flat iron and burned his ear! I was totally freaked and Mike was a little mad that I left the bathroom door open...men!
He is so cute! His hair is growing out! That is one great little smile for the camera ;)
The same thing happened to Andrew. I felt soooo bad. They survive but it can be hard and frustrating to keep constant eyes on them. Glad Hudson wasn't too sad. He's sure a cute little guy. Love that smile.
Post a Comment