PREGNANCY UPDATE
I'm 35 weeks pregnant as of today (4 more weeks people) but I had my 34 week check up on Tuesday. The doctor wanted to do another ultrasound to see how big the little man was since he's been measuring pretty big the last few times. Another ultrasound? I'm perfectly okay with getting to see my little guy!
He is measuring in at 5 lbs 9 oz as of Tuesday. He's slowed down a little bit and I'm only measuring a week ahead now. Everything else with the appointment went well and I'm also VERY happy to report a 2 lbs weight gain after the holidays! I was worried I was going to end up plump and round with this baby since I had such rapid crazy weight gain in the beginning but luckily that has slowed down and I weigh less at this point than I did with Boston (not by much but hey, I'll take it)! HALLELUJAH (mainly because I know how much work it is to shed that baby weight)! I say that but I still have the Christmas holidays to go through and THAT is dangerous! My back pains are constant daily now. It doesn't matter if I'm sitting or standing they come on at about 10 am and last the rest of the day! I definitely feel more pains with this baby but that's been regular from the beginning. I'm so glad this baby is reporting healthy and strong! Names on our list currently that top are:
Hudson
Bennett
Sam
Nolan
Middle Name: Matthew (Kent's middle name)
We have about a list of 12 but those are the ones brought up most. We'll see what this little man looks like when he comes out!
On a random side note, Boston is officially the master of asking WHY! He wants to know WHY about EVERYTHING!!!! It seriously can get rather tiring and slightly annoying at times. I was hoping not to pass through this phase but apparently we weren't that lucky! His other thing is "WHAT?!?" Anytime you answer a question for him or say something to him, that is his response "WHAT?!?" or "What did you just say Mom?" He often complains about sounds hurting his ears so maybe my son really does have some kind of random thing going on with those ears of his....maybe I should get them checked out!

5 comments:
Cute Names! I vote Bennett! I think Boston and Bennett sounds cute :)
i like all your names too. very cute. and isaac is doing the SAME thing as boston. now he says, "why?...don't ask me why, mom?" i tell him what's appropriate to ask "why?" to. and he does the same "what mom? what you say?" it's kinda cute...they seem so grown up! good luck with your back pains and labor and everything. i'm just glad it's not me this go round! :)
Karlee!!!! you are so close! AHHHH!!! How exciting!!!! Sorry you're having back pain. You should really see a chiropractor. This guy that I work with just had a baby and his wifey had terrible back pain, she saw a chiro the last few weeks of her pregnancy and said he really really helped her!
I LOVE Hudson, LOVE LOVE Bennett and LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam (my next boy is going to Be Noah Samuel)
Hang in there! Not long to go! xoxox
So it looks like most people like Bennett! You've got smart friends. ;) I like Bennett as well (for the record). =)
I'm SO excited to see what this little guy looks like. CAN'T WAIT!!!
SO SOON! I am excited for you guys! Love the updates and love the cute names you have in the running! :)
MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment