Monday, December 20, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My boys were looking so handsome on Sunday, I couldn't resist a good picture!

We are VERY ready for Christmas this year and are excited to have my family come to US this Christmas since I'm pretty much stuck until this baby boy comes! Anytime I ask Boston what he wants for Christmas his response is for two things:
1. BIG bowling pins (this is apparently Boston's favorite "sport" lately).
2. Hungry, Hungry Hippos
Any thing that has made Christmas fun this year is having Boston sing Christmas songs. He doesn't have all of them down but his two favorite to sing are:
1. Jingle Bells
2. Feliz Navidad (this is a serious crack up)
We've still got a little holiday baking and Christmas present wrapping to do (although we are waiting on Mr. Fedex/UPS man to get those gifts to us so I can finish that) then all my focus goes on this baby! I feel so unprepared although after freaking about it yesterday Kent kept reassuring me we have everything we need. Why do I feel the opposite?

3 comments:

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

I felt really out of control about it too.BUT i really did have everything...and then some! I am so excited for you! It going to be such a whirlwind! Good luck with everything....can't wait to see his face! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cassie said...

you are getting so close!!!! Boston is adorable!!! The below post I love Bennett and Hudson. Hudson is our second boy name if we get two. I have always been a fan of it!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I wish we could have been there for Christmas. =( Boston's outfit is adorable. You've got to great guys to take care of you (now 3). =)