A LITTLE WICKED WITH TIMES SQUARE
We hurried home from the beach in PERFECT timing to get fixed up for a night on the TOWN! We took our first subway ride to Times Square although I think we got off at the wrong spot and had to walk a little farther than anticipated....this is when we started doubting Ciara with how far we were REALLY going to end up walking!
First stop of the night, WICKED on BROADWAY!!!!! I was VERY impressed with the show and it definitely makes me look differently at the Wizard of Oz!
Sadly, this is the closest I came to Kelly (AND Regis)! This is a bank they advertise for and BANK AT...if I lived in NYC, I'd TOTALLY be banking there (what can I say, I'm an easy sale)!
After the show we hit up TIMES SQUARE!!! I LOVED it all! I have to say, Times Square+5th Avenue/Park Avenue is how I pictured ALL of NYC to be...NOT SO! It definitely is "the city that never sleeps" and I LOVE that! That whole night in my head I was singing a little Alicia Keys+JayZ:
"Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's here it for New York, New York, New York!!!"
SO TRUE!
After exploring Times Square we hit up a little Juniors (LOVE that such GOOD restaurants are open at 10 or 11 pm at night--that's my kind of place)...I was NOT disappointed! We were then exhausted from all that walking that we took a cab home. This became our main source of transportation as the weekend went on. Ciara had NO idea what it'd be like dragging 2 pregnant ladies around NYC! I mean SERIOUSLY no WONDER no one is FAT there! All those people do it WALK!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! How fun does all of that look?! You look so cute with your pregnant self! Fun, fun, fun!
sorry i haven't sent you the full footage yet. I have them burned on dvds, but haven't put them in the mail yet. MY BAD!
p.s. forgot to tell you some nyc trivia.
the building next to my work on park ave. is where all the housewives of new jerseys kids have their modeling interviews, training or whatever. i knew i recognized it!
WHAT?!? Did you just read Ciara's comment?!? Must.live.in.new.york. (doing my best robot impression). hehe
I'm laughing so hard right now at your "i'm an easy sale" comment. You crack me up! However, I too, love the Rippa
Post a Comment