Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A FEW LOST PICTURES
I was going through some pictures and realized I never finished blogging about Louisiana! So hopefully here is the last of our trip....
I think my mom got tired of the kids having a little too much fun on her beds at home.....



So the next day she took them to Jump N Jive to get their jumping ALL out (dunno if it worked but she tried). In this picture Rylee looks like she lost control but she was actually doing rolls down the big slide!


I wish my legs would've been OUT of this picture...

I tried to get Chuckles to join in...it took many takes just to get this one. I think he was a little uncomfortable.
Notice Charlie gets wetter and wetter.

Boston used to be brave enough to go down the big slide by himself but has become a little more leery. So sweet Mimi took him down a few times (I think after the 10th time she probably regretted it).
So luckily Rylee stepped up to the plate and all three of them started going down together!
Charles even WETTER!

I think the kids had a blast! They got sweaty and worn out! As if that wasn't enough, I think we headed home to the pool to cool off and wear them out some more. Pretty sure they were exhausted that night!

No comments: