EARLY CHRISTMAS
Last night we were out and about doing the last bit of Christmas shopping before we head to Louisiana for the holidays. We got Boston this little wagon filled with mega blocks and we knew we weren't going to be able to fit it in our luggage so we decided to give it to him early. I didn't realize how much he was going to LOVE this gift!
He sat for about 20 minutes (could have been longer but I put a halt to put the boy to bed) taking the blocks out and then putting them back in. He was concentrating SO hard and was SOO intrigued that I couldn't get a smile out of him, in fact I couldn't even get him to really look up to the camera! I love this kid! We also bought him those new jammies he's sporting in the picture at Target last night too which I'm proud that I got 2 pairs for $12!!! Anytime I try to buy something clothing wise from Target Kent JUMPS at it and is always pleased that I'm not buying Gap, Gymboree, or Janie & Jack and pretty much never tells me NO! I think also that since they had bugs on them it helped...Kent wants his son to represent what pays the bills! Speaking of which, Kent also informed my last night that when he buys his big truck his license plate is going to say "BUG MAN".......ummmm?
On another note, I'm already getting sick of Utah weather. I've forgotten how much I hate, hate, HATE the cold and all this snow that's occurred yesterday and today has me fit to be tied! It DOES NOT stop! Kent has seriously gone out and shoveled the driveway 4 times today (you'd think this would make him invest in a snow blower but NOPE not yet, he likes the workout)!! Kent went to run some errands today and couldn't make it up the mountain so he had to turn around and go get some snow tires put on! I was hoping he'd come surprise me with an SUV but know such luck! Anyway, I'm sick of this snow and I know it's only the beginning. I told Kent last night I don't know how long I'll be able to take it and that I've officially put the limit to 5 years of stay in Utah. I need warmth. This cold stuff is not made for my blood!!!


3 comments:
can we put the limit at one year?
Okay, so that wagon that you got Boston is WAY better than the one we got Rylee 5 years ago. =) Go figure. I might have to invest in that for Chuck for his birthday. Very impressive.
p.s. I know your home is a decent size, but when you look at the roof of the house to your right, it makes your house look like there's mid-jits (spelling?) living in it. =)
Okay, okay, I do want to tell you that it is a DARLING house. I'm only kidding.
Can't wait to see you in 6 days. Tell bubba that his Auntie is coming to play.
GET READY TO PARTY!!!
Post a Comment