Ever since we've moved to Utah, we've had a NON STOP flow of visitors. Someone has been here EVERY weekend since we've moved in. When we moved here we didn't think we'd have many visitors since EVERYONE knows someone in Utah and they'd probably stay some place else. But surprisingly we've been totally occupied! We have LOVED IT! So who has been keeping our guest bedroom warm?
Mimi has come to visit!!!!! We've been able to see her TWICE since our move here....and you thought you'd never see us when we moved so far away mom!!!!
THE JAMISONS!!! I think Amanda has been here every weekend SINCE we moved in! What a great friend! We also have another date this weekend when we go up to cheer Brandon on at his graduation up in "The Burg." Hard Hat, Wingers, Bajios HERE WE COME (okay, we don't have to go to ALL of those...).

Last but not least...KARI & BRANDON! You might be thinking to yourself, "Well don't they live like 35 minutes from you?" To which I would say, "YES!" But if you don't know already, Kari is officially 11 weeks pregnant (YES we are VERY excited about this!) and unfortunately for her she has been having a VERY tough pregnancy so far but FORTUNATELY for us we get to hang out with them MUCH more!! Her next scheduled stay with us is tonight while Brandon goes out of town. We LOVE having Auntie Kari around!!!
Anyone else need a place to stay? Come on down (okay I guess more like UP since we live up here so high)!!!!

8 comments:
Well I'll be visiting in January. But I think I'll be staying at Shayna's. Not sure though. But I'll definetly look ya up though. =) Love you.
Tell Kari congratulations from Jesse and I. We are so excited! Glad to see you guys are doing well in Utah. Merry Christmas!
It's grey...
Visitors are the best! We have had a lot lately too and I love it!
Congrats KARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!
That's so fun! I love having visitors.
Hey I was just in UT this past weekend. Where do yall live. My blog is www.digitalfowlers.blogspot.com
And we appreciate you and Kent and little Boston, of course, so so much during this time! You have been my lifesaver...serioiusly! I wouldn't have been able to make it without ya'll's help and support! And seeing Boston each time has made me feel so happy to be pregnant! He is the most darling little boy and I love him so so much! Thank you again for letting us barge in on ya'll so much, we appreciate it more then you know! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment