OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
So I just did the unthinkable! I finally got the courage to try to squeeze into my old jeans from BEFORE pregnancy. I have done this maybe 2 other times since having Boston and became suddenly sadden and depressed. But today I am proud to say that I can officially WEAR MY OLD JEANS!!!! That means pull them up past my thighs, button them without killing my stomach and zipping the zipper to the top! I think only my husband knows the TRUE struggle I have had with this whole weight gaining/weight losing issue I have had with this pregnancy but it really has been a HUGE thing on my self esteem and after all this hard work my goal has pretty much FINALLY been reached! I also stepped on the scale and I officially weigh LESS than what I did at my first weigh in from my first pregnancy appointment. Now this could just be a result from throwing my guts up from food poisoning on Tuesday but I'm hoping that maybe I can at least keep myself at this weight! Well, enough of my self boasting for the day. I'm just really exciting and proud that I finally reached this point. I still have MUCH work to do, TRUST ME, it's not over yet. I have until May 1st to get there!!
9 comments:
Yeah, congrats!
Ugh I hate gaining weight. I know I am supposed to and all but it is the most bizarre feeling and my self-esteem hates it right now!
HOLY COW! That is great...so are you going to share any of your pointers with me? I think that you should come join the "weighing in" blog and tell us how you did it. Whatcha think? I am really proud of you. I have like 15lbs to go with the Spencer weight and almost 30 with the pre-Livi weight. HELP ME! ;)
Why do you have to get down by May 1st??
that is awesome! i still have some work to do from jake...i have the worst time getting in the right routine? what is yours? and what are your tricks?
Congrats Karlee! That's gotta be so hard to do..trying to eat well and exercise to loose pregnancy weight. I've gained weight as well...15 lbs since I've been married and I'm trying now to loose weight and tone myself up for the summer. I got the new P90X - gets your ripped in 90 days and it truly works but will kick your butt! Anyway, don't know why I've gone on like this but I just wanted to say CONGRATS, cause that's hard to do and I'm hoping I can do the same once I've had my first baby. LOVE YOU!
That is so exciting! You are always so cute and petite even if you don't feel that way. Some people think being small is everything, but not when you gain weight! Everyone notices more so than not. I love those skinny jeans tests especially when they work! Congrats
That is so exciting! I totally understand the weight gain / weight loss thing and how hard the struggle is! I think it's so great you got back into your jeans - woo-hoo! Your hard work has paid off!
i am so proud of you! i'm still working on the endless battle, i too try on my jeans from before both pregnancies and just end up being depressed the rest of the day. i don't know if i'll ever get back- its so funny that i didn't even think i was thin before but i would do anything to be that thin again!!!! i wonder if in a few years i'll think back to how i am now and give anything to be like this... that's a depressing thought in itself!
Way to go Karlee!! That is the best feeling. It is a lot of work, but definitely worth the end result. Oh by the way, I can't believe Boston is walking so good!!! I am going to have to make Jack practice more. The green bean video was too funny. I love their little personalities coming through!!! Boston is adorable. :)
Post a Comment