Kent+Karlee+Boston+Hudson
I just read the article, and in the bottom of the page it says we just got april fooled! I am a little sad, I was hoping he was! Oh well!!
well, i believed it unyil i saw amanda"s comment. Then i too scrolled down to the bottom and saw it. Too bad though.
April fools! I like how it is CNN.com but the actually website is TOTALLY not. Lol, good one.
April Fools!! haha, I think it is pretty funny...
oh i thought it was for real too, before amandas comment! That would have been crazy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just read the article, and in the bottom of the page it says we just got april fooled! I am a little sad, I was hoping he was! Oh well!!
well, i believed it unyil i saw amanda"s comment. Then i too scrolled down to the bottom and saw it. Too bad though.
April fools! I like how it is CNN.com but the actually website is TOTALLY not. Lol, good one.
April Fools!! haha, I think it is pretty funny...
oh i thought it was for real too, before amandas comment! That would have been crazy!
Post a Comment