99 BALLOONS
So I don't know if I cried the whole way through this video because I'm having an emotional day or if it's really because I was touched by this video! Kristin just emailed this to me and you MUST see it! You also might want to grab a tissue...
http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
10 comments:
That kid is amazing. We really are blessed in having our two kids aren't we?
I wasn't prepared even with the warning! I pray that I never have to go through something like that and if I do that I will be as strong as they are.
oh my gosh I know! I got that e-mailed to me a few weeks ago and I balled the whole time! I could hardly finish it! so sad!
Oh also I forgot I put how to make the abs book on my blog if you want to make one- em
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.
Yeah I think Brett is practicing the principle of "avoidance". I TOLD him he didn't have to go sell he could at least talk to Kent for advice but he is being a wuss. I'm sure he will call him this weekend. He is going to eat with the big boss for lunch today so...things will go one way or another real soon!
Wow that was so neat! What an amazing story. So sad!
I don't know if they are in our ward. No one from Pinnacle was there on Sunday, but usually all the sales companies are in our ward. There are only two Fairfax wards....I know that Apx was in our ward on Sunday and we met a lot of them, but they live in the apartments right next to us. I don't know where Pinnacle is living? Maybe ask her and let me know. I really want to get in touch with Amber Hemsley because I know she is out here with them too!
Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going to pass it along. What a sweet message. The ending was so touching. I mean I look at all the kids around me and how QUICKLY they grow. Wow how fast those days go. How great did Heavenly Father think those parents were to entrust them with such a precious little son.
Okay, so I'm waiting for all the new posts from mom and dads house. Come on now....usually you are on top of these sort of things!!! Way more than I am. =)
Post a Comment